Limited-edition beauty products from brands that donate a portion of their sales to breast cancer research and awareness.
1. We’ve already declared our love to Jane Iredale’s Hydration Sprays here. And then it got out the roof when we found out that for Breast Cancer Awareness month the brand has released a special edition of its make-up setting powerhouse – Smell the Roses Hydration Spray. Not only is it packaged in an adorable pink refillable container, also 100% of profits from the sales are donated to Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
2. With every purchase of Pretty Pink Ribbon Lip Gloss Collection Bobbi Brown will donate $12 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. In the meanwhile you’ll be enjoying one of four (or why not all together and at the same time) gorgeous pink lip glosses, which are enriched with emollients and vitamins to condition, protect and moisturize your lips.
3. In the last 11 years, more than 10€ million has been raised for breast cancer charities worldwide through sales of ghd pink stylers. This year you’ve got a chance to replace your boring black flat irons with vibrant new V Coral Professional Styler and make a meaningful contribution.
4. In support of The Estée Lauder Companies’ (read Aveda, Bobbi Brown, Jo Malone, La Mer, MAC, Origins, Smashbox and everything else that is not L’Oréal) Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) Campaign, Bumble and bumble redesigned its signature Prêt-à-Powder and will be donating $5 from every sale to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. The product itself is a cocktail made of dry shampoo, style extender and volume powder. Sprinkle it on roots to create instant lift and make yesterday’s style ready-to-wear again.
5. If you’re one of those noble people who can afford La Mer but have been hesitating to make a purchase, because a thought of splurging this much on cosmetics makes you feel socially uncomfortable, here is your chance to find out what all the buzz is about and is it really worth it. A tube of The Hand Treatment – Breast Cancer Awareness can guarantee silky, smooth hands and clear conscience.
In case you don’t believe in donating money through multinational corporations and prefer a more local approach through grassroots organisations, we have just a charity for you. Aline’s dear friend Lina, whose beloved mother is currently fighting against cancer, is running a small campaign to raise 1 500€ to organise an event and show support and love to those who need it the most. While we still can. Every little bit counts! If you’re in Sweden to donate 50SEK simply SMS BESEGRA 9355 BP to 72988 otherwise follow instructions here. Let this shit never happen to you or anyone you know.
Like this post? Stay tuned for more. Find out latest beauty news, trends and tips on Beauty Pie’s Facebook page. We have fun – join us!